Terms & Conditions
This website is designed to provide you with general information only and does not attempt to give you advice on any particular investment or to recommend any particular investment to you. The guidance and/or advice contained within this website are subject to the UK regulatory regime, and are therefore targeted at consumers based in the UK.
If you have any doubt as to whether a particular investment is suitable for you, you should contact Sapient Wealth Management for advice.
The term ‘Sapient Wealth Management’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 6 Northbourne Drive, Nuneaton, CV11 4GA. Our company registration number is 05699366. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
In order to advise you properly, we must obtain certain information from you about your financial and personal circumstances, to assess your suitability for particular products and services.
By providing us with your personal data:
- You agree that the information we hold about you can be held on computer and/or paper files, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and any subsequent amendments thereto.
- You agree that any information which you give us, including sensitive personal data such as health and medical records, may be disclosed to third parties (e.g. credit reference agencies and medical practitioners, where relevant) for the purpose of processing your application and for the ongoing administration of your investment or policy but for no other purpose. Your information may also be accessed by our IT department for the purpose of web site maintenance and administration, and our Compliance Consultant and the Financial Conduct Authority for investigative work.
- You agree that we may use the information that we hold about you to contact you from time to time by post, fax, email or telephone to bring to your attention additional products or services, which may be of benefit to you.
- We agree that any consent given by you under paragraph 3 above may be withdrawn by you at any time by contacting us in writing at: Sapient Wealth Management Ltd., The TechnoCentre, Coventry University Technology Park, Puma Way, Coventry, CV1 2TT.